Our experienced litigation team works in close association with our private client department, bringing you a unique blend of expert knowledge in the highly specialised field of inheritance disputes, will disputes and contentious probate.
We are able to provide sympathetic assistance with a wide range of cases including:
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975.
- Disputed wills based on allegations of mental capacity.
- Will disputes based on allegations of undue influence.
- Wills dispute based on allegations of invalid procedure or fraud.
- Disputes involving Executors or Trustees.
- Disputed Powers of Attorney.
- Negligently drafted wills and professional negligence claims.
- Cases involving estoppel and constructive trusts.
We provide a FREE inheritance dispute case assessment service and offer a range of funding options including Legal Aid and No Win – No Fee.