For a free inheritance dispute case assessment and details of No Win, No Fee funding call us on 0808 139 1599 or send an email to email@example.com.
Operating throughout England and Wales our lawyers are experienced in a wide range of cases, including:
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975;
- Disputed wills based on allegations of mental incapacity;
- Will disputes based on allegations of undue influence;
- Will disputes based on allegations of invalid procedure or fraud;
- Disputes involving Executors and Trustees;
- Disputed Powers of Attorney;
- Negligently drafted wills and professional negligence claims; and
- Claims involving estoppel and constructive trusts.
Inheritance disputes are becoming increasingly common in the UK. This is due to a variety of social factors, including wider property ownership, a greater number of blended families and longer life expectancy.
Because we are specialist lawyers we are up to date with the law governing inheritance disputes.
We have an excellent track record of success and have won a number of high profile cases.
Our team of experienced inheritance dispute lawyers work in close association with our private client department, bringing you a unique blend of expert knowledge and know-how in this highly specialised field.
Call us now for an informal chat about how we can help you on freephone 0808 139 1599 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org