Our team of experienced inheritance dispute lawyers work in close association with our private client department, bringing you a unique blend of expert knowledge and know-how in the highly specialised field of will disputes and contentious probate claims.
We operate nationwide throughout England and Wales, offering sympathetic assistance with a wide range of inheritance dispute cases, including:
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975;
- Disputed wills based on allegations of mental incapacity;
- Will disputes based on allegations of undue influence;
- Will disputes based on allegations of invalid procedure or fraud;
- Disputes involving Executors and Trustees;
- Disputed Powers of Attorney;
- Negligently drafted wills and professional negligence claims; and
- Claims involving estoppel and constructive trusts.
Inheritance disputes are becoming increasingly common in the UK. This is the result of a number of social factors, including, wider property ownership, a greater number of blended families and longer life expectancy.
Because we are specialist lawyers we are up to date with the law governing inheritance disputes and have extensive experience of dealing with a range of cases.
We have an excellent track record of success and have won a number of high profile inheritance dispute cases.
Call us now on freephone 0808 139 1599 or send an email to email@example.com